FM10: One of the greatest regens i've ever seen.

thats a bit silly to be honest. He would be the best player in world, better than messi/ronaldo.

What? This makes no sense. Are you suggesting that SI should 'cap' the ability of future players so that they can never be better than Messi/ Ronaldo etc...? Clearly, he is just an exceptional regen and I'm excited!

I hate the way people always jump straight to FMRTE. I believe the OP, why would he lie? What would be the point?

And to be honest, if he did use FMRTE, then from my experience of editors on the older versions of FM, when I used to try and make ultimate players (I was young, please forgive me!) their stats used to drop immediately because a game cannot sustain a player with stats higher than any CA would allow. So if he did use FMRTE, then well done for creating the ultimate player possible.

He obviously put it in to buy him later on in the game

Yes maybe i could terminate one of my five loan signings and have enough to buy him, people used to say a while ago 'there werent enough good players' in the game, i show people one and suddenly 'He used an editor'

The fact is this:

If i created him he'd be at FC United on a 10000 year contract

I'm not leaving FC United, ever it's my challenge and a good at that

And your logic is all wrong my friend, how much do you think i would have to part with to even get to contract negotiations? Spurs are in a good finical position but that does not mean they would let him go anywhere near his value and i'm pretty sure unless i get about five tycoon take overs in as many weeks i'd just about be able to afford his price and wage demand.

notice the game date is 2015

...and also notice he is FC United in the Championship! When do you think he will have the £50m+ he will need to buy him? Also as if Spurs would ever sell him. Finally, would possibly the best player in the world want to move to FC United?

Admit you are wrong and apologise.

...and also notice he is FC United in the Championship! When do you think he will have the £50m+ he will need to buy him? Also as if Spurs would ever sell him.

Unless he just edits him to FC United, I can't see why anyone would want the OP's regen in the championship lol. Some people are just jealous but there is no reason to be as the OP will not be able to sign him for a long time.

Would love to team Felipe up with Yoma but we both know they are both edited don't we.

Unless he just edits him to FC United, I can't see why anyone would want the OP's regen in the championship lol. Some people are just jealous but there is no reason to be as the OP will not be able to sign him for a long time.

Would love to team Felipe up with Yoma but we both know they are both edited don't we.

We do indeed ;)

What? This makes no sense. Are you suggesting that SI should 'cap' the ability of future players so that they can never be better than Messi/ Ronaldo etc...? Clearly, he is just an exceptional regen and I'm excited!

No, but what i'm saying is that his stats are very imbalanced. They are over the top, and if Messi and Ronaldo are the best players in the world now, and have well balanced attributes, then they should be the barometer. Because this regen is not realistic, in my opinion. stats are more balanced then this. Will there ever be a better player than Messi/Ronaldo etc? Well i don't know how much better they can be, but not as much as this guy.

FMRTE is the culprit here i think, and people who say otherwise are a little deluded!

No, but what i'm saying is that his stats are very imbalanced. They are over the top, and if Messi and Ronaldo are the best players in the world now, and have well balanced attributes, then they should be the barometer. Because this regen is not realistic, in my opinion. stats are more balanced then this. Will there ever be a better player than Messi/Ronaldo etc? Well i don't know how much better they can be, but not as much as this guy.

FMRTE is the culprit here i think, and people who say otherwise are a little deluded!

sept this is fm we're on about, stats are never balanced. or are we forgetting the joys of FM 10 plays with no stamina

right of course, but the best players in the world(in game), have much more balanced stats than this regen. 18 or 20 for most things is just.........no

You think all of the three or four players shown in here are edited?

Archived