Selling players?

Hi. Is it just me or is selling players just the hardest thing in the whole game? I get heaps of interested yet no one bids, even if i offer a player to clubs.

The only time I've sold a player is if I sold him for free or for 1k, dropping price from 24-150k...

Anyone else? Im currently on 11.1.1

Hi. Is it just me or is selling players just the hardest thing in the whole game? I get heaps of interested yet no one bids, even if i offer a player to clubs.

The only time I've sold a player is if I sold him for free or for 1k, dropping price from 24-150k...

Anyone else? Im currently on 11.1.1

Yup - its hard, but not impossible. I've had offers on my good players that were good, but usually I get really poor bids when I'm trying to offload my rubbish to other clubs. Very realistic.

If I try to get rid of a player worth less than 10k I usually just offer them at 0, but with a clause of 50% of future sale. That way I do get some money if the player suddenly gets going, and if he doesn't I was lucky to get rid of him anyway :-).

I also find it easier to sell players with a 48 month payoff rather than cash, and for strikers I often go for "after 10 goals".

(Until now I have been playing in the English and Danish lower leagues).

Archived