free role

from the tactics screen go to player instructions then advanced, from their tick the box next to roam from position and select yes from the dropdown menu to the right, you would probably want to set his creative freedom to high in the advanced player instructions and maybe make him your playmaker. These settings should make him see a lot of the ball and use his abilities to make incisive runs or telling passes to unlick the opposition defence.

from the tactics screen go to player instructions then advanced, from their tick the box next to roam from position and select yes from the dropdown menu to the right, you would probably want to set his creative freedom to high in the advanced player instructions and maybe make him your playmaker. These settings should make him see a lot of the ball and use his abilities to make incisive runs or telling passes to unlick the opposition defence.

will this make him play the di stefano role and go where ever the ball is.

will this make him play the di stefano role and go where ever the ball is.

That's hard for me to give a definitive answer to as I've never seen Di Stefano play but having had a quick look on his wiki page I'd say those settings will get a player with suitable attributes to play as close to as he did as it's possible for FM to replicate. That's just my opinion though and I don't profess to be particularly adept when it comes to the intricacies of the games tactic module and ME. It might be worth your while starting a thread in the tactics and training forums where more tactically minded fm'ers are more likely to give you a better answer.

That's hard for me to give a definitive answer to as I've never seen Di Stefano play but having had a quick look on his wiki page I'd say those settings will get a player with suitable attributes to play as close to as he did as it's possible for FM to replicate. That's just my opinion though and I don't profess to be particularly adept when it comes to the intricacies of the games tactic module and ME. It might be worth your while starting a thread in the tactics and training forums where more tactically minded fm'ers are more likely to give you a better answer.

i think the free role will just mean he will do what he wants instead of what i set for him to do before.

Archived