Yeah... Right, i'm the one going down!

yeahright.jpg

These things are as weird as often in FM11. After losing a match, i keep having fans be disappointed and criticize me because i have not used goalkeeper of level 2 instead of my goalkeeper of level 5 (just an example, keep having this happen with other areas players as well), just because we lost. Also keep hearing other illogical things said by opposing managers, such as after beating a team 5-1, they said "if my players would have shot instead of trying to walk with the ball into the net, they'd be better off", despite beating them 5-1.

Funny world we are living in..

the fans often complain as they do in real life, i mean how many times have you watched your team lose in real life and said to the TV 'why isnt he playing xxx?' The one about managers is wrong though, i actually just won a friendly 9-0 and 5 were outside the box and got the same message, definitely something wrong there

They said "if my players would have shot instead of trying to walk with the ball into the net, they'd be better off".

Yeah, I get that one constantly and it's starting to annoy me. Maybe if there was a "look at the scoreboard, dumbass" reply option.

The weirdest one was when the other manager praised my defensive tactics. After we lost 3-0. Er... sarcasm?

The funniest thing i had was facing a team from the division above me in a promotion playoff final and the opposition manager commented that i'd being a good job and if we continued to play the way we were we'd achieve promotion. Then we beat his team and managed to get promotd, needless to say he got the sack.

the funniest was when ruud van nistelrooy (who i had for two years at inter as a player before he retired and became my assistant manager for a season then went off to palermo to manage them) beat me 4-0 at guisseppe meazza dropping me down to 9th in the league at xmas then claiming....."Inter are definitely contenders" fair play to him i did end up the season winning the quadruple after every team seemed to collapse

Archived