End a reign!

Has anyone created a near unbeatable team just to resign and be someone else so you can beat the very best??

I've cleared up with Barcelona in 1st and 2nd season and i'm thinkin of calling it a day either now or after 3rd as a few of the older players need replacing.

Adler

Avles Pique Milito* Sissokho

Xavi* Busquets

Pedro Mess Iniesta

Villa

Milito* Sakho coming to replace

Xavi* Will try Cesc but will keep Xavi and sell Mascherano perhaps.

Has anyone created a near unbeatable team just to resign and be someone else so you can beat the very best??

I've cleared up with Barcelona in 1st and 2nd season and i'm thinkin of calling it a day either now or after 3rd as a few of the older players need replacing.

Adler

Avles Pique Milito* Sissokho

Xavi* Busquets

Pedro Mess Iniesta

Villa

Milito* Sakho coming to replace

Xavi* Will try Cesc but will keep Xavi and sell Mascherano perhaps.

how have you created an unbeatable team, bought a new keeper that wasnt needed (barring injury) and Sissokho (again not needed with abidal and maxwell)

just seems like you are pretty much playing with players already at the club, when i read the first line i thought you had built a team from the bottom up over many seasons

how have you created an unbeatable team, bought a new keeper that wasnt needed (barring injury) and Sissokho (again not needed with abidal and maxwell)

just seems like you are pretty much playing with players already at the club, when i read the first line i thought you had built a team from the bottom up over many seasons

I can see where my OP could cause confusion. Adler is better and was offered at 8m, Sissokho is better than Abidal and Maxwell and Abidal is now 32.

Yes it's pretty much the same Barca team, i just want to make them that extra bit special so it feels better when beat them :)

i know, as i said when i read that you had created an unbeatable team i wasnt expecting barca with 2 new players and only dominating over 2 seasons, why not hang around for a while and make them dominant over 10 years then try beat them?

I could do but new patch will be out then and i only lost 1 competetive game in 2nd season so beating them after 10 might be a tincy bit hard :)

I'll see what my feelings are after 3rd. Cesc is my main target.

I have also bought Hulk, Anderson, Rafeal and Park Ji Sung.

I did it on my FM10 save. Dominated with Liverpool in the mid 2020's, bringing in a load of great young regens plus a few slightly older heads (around 23-25 yo) to make a team which would dominate for 8 years, winning the league each year, and most other competitions most of the time. Left them, then two years later joined struggling Spurs, mid season, made some great signings, and a season and a half later I pipped Liverpool who had won 2 more titles, making it 10 in a row, to 1st place, and won the league the next couple of years in a row. Then left and took over West Ham who had been a top 6 team for years, and beat both Spurs and Liverpool to the title. Very satisfying.

Archived