Arsenal takeovers - just out of interest

I also manage Arsenal at the minute.

Do you also lose millions every month?

I'm not sure why it is. Over £5m is on wages. but usually at a big club I still make a small profit or just about break even. At Arsenal I am losing over £2m a month for some reason.

have you gone through your finances to work out why?

I also manage Arsenal at the minute.

Do you also lose millions every month?

I'm not sure why it is. Over £5m is on wages. but usually at a big club I still make a small profit or just about break even. At Arsenal I am losing over £2m a month for some reason.

I loose over 5m a month. I spend 1.5m on wages have two commercial feeder clubs and have won 3 consecutive titles an fa cup and been in a champs league final. I thought by now I'd be breaking even, but no. And to top all this off I can't even boost my cash with player sales!

I expect the finances are just more true to life than previous games where you raked in 100's of mil.

Most of my cash I loose on 'other' and 'non football costs'

no more 5star hotels for my players! It's b&b's from now.

Has anyone seen arsenal get taken over on their game? If so what kind of take over was it?

I'm in season for an I'm desperate for a cash boost so I can have a little splurge.

Haven't seen it in this game yet, but It happened to me in FM10 - I got a moneybags chairman (Belgian, iirc) who cleared the club's debts and gave me £150m transfer budget per season. Which was nice :D

yeah i was at arsenal for 4 years then i got tired of failing against barca in consecutive champs league finals and left, as soon as i left they had a takeover and i was apparently going to be installed as the new manager, 3 months later takeover complete and aguirre took over but he was obviously given loads of dosh cos he brought in over 60 million worth in players

Archived