New signing issue

Hi, so i just wanted to tell you about an expierience I just had. I signed Dodo the 18 yr old left back and as he is only young I have placed him in my reserves for the time being, on doing this he wanted a conversation with me because he was unhappy about being in the reserves, I said I'm unhappy about your behaviour, he replied with something along the lines of "I don't care" or whatever it was. Then i check my inbox and am greeted with "Dodo requests transfer". WTF is this all about! I'm pretty sure this doesn't happen in the real world. Anyone else had this happen?

Hi, so i just wanted to tell you about an expierience I just had. I signed Dodo the 18 yr old left back and as he is only young I have placed him in my reserves for the time being, on doing this he wanted a conversation with me because he was unhappy about being in the reserves, I said I'm unhappy about your behaviour, he replied with something along the lines of "I don't care" or whatever it was. Then i check my inbox and am greeted with "Dodo requests transfer". WTF is this all about! I'm pretty sure this doesn't happen in the real world. Anyone else had this happen?

yer happened to me, i accidentally put a new signing in reserves, i meant to put the player below him in, he was unhappy, fair enough, he said he wanted a chat, i said "it wont happen again" his reply? On the first day at the club.."i have heard it all before and i do not believe you, i want out"

lost him in january, was pretty annoyed, i know i made the mistake but surely apologising and having him in the first team for 6 months would be enough to loose the 'unhappy about being placed in the reserves' line?

yer happened to me, i accidentally put a new signing in reserves, i meant to put the player below him in, he was unhappy, fair enough, he said he wanted a chat, i said "it wont happen again" his reply? On the first day at the club.."i have heard it all before and i do not believe you, i want out"

lost him in january, was pretty annoyed, i know i made the mistake but surely apologising and having him in the first team for 6 months would be enough to loose the 'unhappy about being placed in the reserves' line?

This is a programming error/bug. A misclick souldnt have such serious effects. The game shopuld have to be advanced before this sort of response is possible.

i know, there is a confirmation box for just about everything else, when something effects the game so much why not put one in to say "Are you sure you want to drop xxx to the reserves?"

yes it may be annoying to some people but thats what the 'dont show this again' box is for!

Archived