Ultimate Poacher!

Evening fellow addicts,

I would like to know who you have used as a poacher and your success with them? Apologies if this has been mentioned already.

I'm Barcelona (yes it's easy) but you can only beat what's infront of you.

David HolidayHome scored 51 goals in 2011/12 season for me while set as a poacher in a 4231 wide formation.

Screenshots when back from work.

Aguero is a great poacher for me, providing goals and assists, so far this season (2014/15) he has 36 goals and 10 assists in 33 games, with an average rating of 7.99, such a great player. I always have a poacher in my team, I like to know I have one player who will always be in and around the box, sniffing out the goals, he gets a lot of rebounds too.

Bunglefish:

Big shout out to you for that. Leigh Griffith, indeed of Dundee. Absolutely rules. Pace, striking power, great close control ....... fantastic player.

I've signed him for Celtic, Lyon, Bayern Munich and Liverpool ...... and he is star in all those teams.

Aguero is a great poacher for me, providing goals and assists, so far this season (2014/15) he has 36 goals and 10 assists in 33 games, with an average rating of 7.99, such a great player. I always have a poacher in my team, I like to know I have one player who will always be in and around the box, sniffing out the goals, he gets a lot of rebounds too.

+1

I too had 35+ goals from him every season. In a 4-2-3-1 MCs.

Vaclav Kadlec as poacher with Christian Benitez as complete forward + support duty. That partnership has won me 6 titles in 6 yrs and got my Celtic team to the CL semi final last season.

I agree. I bought him for Everton and he has scored tons of goals for me. He's got great off the ball stats though I'm still trying to improve is composure. Funny enough I use him more as a trequartista, deeplying forward than a poacher.

Yaya Sanogo is brilliant as well they have formed a formidable partnership

Archived