i'm screwed, please help

hey guys, i've been managing colchester for a couple of years now and everytime i receive a contract renewal offer i never sign a deal longer than one season.

last season my contract was set to expire June 2014 and the board offered me a 4-year contract and my plan was to ask them for a contract that would expire June 2015 but i accidentally asked them for a contract that would expire June 2014, so there were no changes to the length of my contract, the only change was that my wages were higher. but i didnt realise this unitil recently.

Now i've reached the end of the 2014 season and i saved my game on the June 29th 2014(game date). After saving i pressed Continue and all of a sudden i'm unemployed and the board are saying that my deal expired and that i obviously didn't want to be there anymore.

So now i'm out of a job.. i really,really,really want to continue my colchester save.

I was wondering if there was a way to rewind the game so i could request a new contract before it expired.. anything i can do in the Data Editor or in the game ????

please help

Archived