Returning loan players

The end of the season is fast approaching and I was debating whether or not I should recall my youngsters out on loan as soon as they've kicked their last competitive ball of the season. Will they develop better in the close season period if I leave them at their current club (one of which is my feeder club who have training facilities as good as I do) or if I recall them and train them myself with my better coaches and (hopefully) better schedules? Thoughts please.

The end of the season is fast approaching and I was debating whether or not I should recall my youngsters out on loan as soon as they've kicked their last competitive ball of the season. Will they develop better in the close season period if I leave them at their current club (one of which is my feeder club who have training facilities as good as I do) or if I recall them and train them myself with my better coaches and (hopefully) better schedules? Thoughts please.

Only benefit would be the club will have to pay his wages up until the date agreed, whereas if you call them back now the loan contract is terminated.

This is obviously not the case with your feeder club as you pay his wages while on loan with them

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by IbrahimAliMaher:

I thought perhaps that breaking their 'routine' wouldn't be helpful, as they would take a while to readapt to your training, by which time the (training) season would be over? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nah it's not real life man! AI is not that good unfortunately icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SWaRFeGa:

The reason I send out players on loan is to play first-team football.

No first-team football? No point. Bring em back icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

QFT

Archived