Cannot buy player

I managed to have R.Madrid accept my offer to buy Sergio Ramos but when I want to offer contract to him, it cannot be done. His agent wants a lot, I'm willing to give but I'm unable to suggest terms, it shows RED COLOUR. I think the club doesn't allow such big amount. The maximum salary for my club is $91k but his agent wants at least $165k. And many more. What can I do? I don't want to miss this chance. Is there any ways I can change my club's max and min salary etc.? Or can I loan some money to sign the player? What can I do? Please help, Thanks.

Either speak to the board and ask them to extend the clubs wage budget. If you can adjust your budget to give more wages available before doing this if you can.

If that doesn't work you can ask the board to negotiate with the agent if it classes as an important transfer for the club, which i'm assuming it will. I've done this on two occassions with players that are interested but out of my wage budget and the board has done the deal for me.

If that doesn't work you've just got to negiotate the best you can. Offer as much as possible in add ons and clauses. Put the agents fee as high as possible. I and many others on the forum have found that if you put the agents up you can lower the wage offered to the player in most cases. At the end of the day though if you can't offer him more than he's on at Real you don't stand much of a chance!

Either speak to the board and ask them to extend the clubs wage budget. If you can adjust your budget to give more wages available before doing this if you can.

If that doesn't work you can ask the board to negotiate with the agent if it classes as an important transfer for the club, which i'm assuming it will. I've done this on two occassions with players that are interested but out of my wage budget and the board has done the deal for me.

If that doesn't work you've just got to negiotate the best you can. Offer as much as possible in add ons and clauses. Put the agents fee as high as possible. I and many others on the forum have found that if you put the agents up you can lower the wage offered to the player in most cases. At the end of the day though if you can't offer him more than he's on at Real you don't stand much of a chance!

How can I ask the board to negotiate with the agent? Pls help, thanks! :)

Apparently sometimes if you pay the agent more money he'll relax the players demand a little.

I'll try that! :) Thanks

yeah mate and once contract negotiations brake down once that starts off his agents resentment against you i had a similiar problem with Cesc. couldnt sign him depsite him being on transfer list by request for 5 years. i was Manchester City ( my team ) who are you out of interest?

Sergio Ramos. I need a good defender so I thought he would be a good one.

I had the same problem with Liverpool when I signed Nani but after asking the board for a wages increase, I got him to sign.

If I ask the board to increase wages, it might take a few days for the board to actually increase it, as they will take it into consideration, but im currently in need to offer a contract to Sergio Ramos. Help?

How can I ask the board to negotiate with the agent? Pls help, thanks! :)

When you go to negotiate a contract on the left hand side should be a comment something along the lines of as this is an important transfer for the club ask the board to negotiate on your behalf

When you go to negotiate a contract on the left hand side should be a comment something along the lines of as this is an important transfer for the club ask the board to negotiate on your behalf

I didn't see anything on the left hand side. 'CONTRACT OFFER'. there is only the agents name and picture on the left hand side. Please help! Thx

Spankie is right.

If you are way off with wages, offer the agent as much as possible to get him to sell the deal to his client. Players listen to agents afterall!

I can't! The agent ask for 7.5 million but the most I can give is 3.2million only! If I try to increase it, it gets red colour and I cannot continue! Please help help help!

Sorry i meant on the right hand side.

If should say it automatically, Sergio Ramos would be a big signing for any club so would assume it would appear. What you might have to do is withdraw from the transfer and when you go to bid again it should say it when you go to put your bud in on the right hand side. If you do this don't exit from contract talks, just press back

Sorry i meant on the right hand side.

If should say it automatically, Sergio Ramos would be a big signing for any club so would assume it would appear. What you might have to do is withdraw from the transfer and when you go to bid again it should say it when you go to put your bud in on the right hand side. If you do this don't exit from contract talks, just press back

Thanks you. I'll try it later and tell you if it worked.

Archived