Honestly. Why does this KEEP happening to me?!

From looking at the stats, it looks as though a majority of your shots at goal were from long range. If you have created your tactics using the tactic creator it might be worth using the shouts to tell them to work the ball into the box.

Another thing to look at would be reducing the tempo as they might be rushing their shots.

That's not the point.

Point is I've lost over 50% of my games, and everytime it is because my players miss their CCCs (and every other type of shot), whilst the opponent always scores their CCCs, and also puts in the odd half chance too.

It happens time and time again too, so please dont bring up that Chelsea game the other day where a similar thing happened

Ok but again from looking at the stats you gave Bolton had 75% of their shots on target, you had roughly 16% on target. To me this means that however you have set your team up to play they just aren't creating really good chances.

The other area to look at is how your players are feeling going into matches, are they complacent and think they just need to turn up to win. Also what is your keepers concentration like it could be you are dominating games and because he has had nothing to do, when he gets something to do he isn't prepared.

Archived