Rooney 22m -and I resisted

I'm playing as arsenal in my 4th season. I happen to be in the Market for a new RVP (suggestions welcome) and united offered me Rooney for 22m! No one else was even interested. Omg!

However using all my will power I resisted the urge to snap him up, and even went as far as using the fmrte to make him happy again.

Hurry up with that patch si!

Anyone else resisted amy other ludicrous offers or do you snap em up?

I too have just started my 4th season as arsenal and got offered torres for £13m.

He is a bit older but I snapped him up just because of his reputation.

With RVP, Dzeko & Torres I have now changed from 4-3-2-1 to a 4-3-1-2. Hopefully I haven't damaged a winning system!

I'm playing as arsenal in my 4th season. I happen to be in the Market for a new RVP (suggestions welcome) and united offered me Rooney for 22m! No one else was even interested. Omg!

However using all my will power I resisted the urge to snap him up, and even went as far as using the fmrte to make him happy again.

Hurry up with that patch si!

Anyone else resisted amy other ludicrous offers or do you snap em up?

Wouldn't touch him with his wages.

Although I agree with the OP that these are bugs the fact that Ronney would do enough to annoy his club and be offered out is not really a surprise. sir Alex Ferguson himself has stated that he dislikes Rooney's agent and has at times considered bringing in someone else.

We all know there is a big around this, but surely given recent events nobody is surprised that Rooney was unhappy?

Still, I wouldn't have taken him, I can never get him to perform for England on FM, he never seems to quite fit into any role I give him.

We all know there is a big around this, but surely given recent events nobody is surprised that Rooney was unhappy?

Still, I wouldn't have taken him, I can never get him to perform for England on FM, he never seems to quite fit into any role I give him.

for England I play him in the middle att mid position set up as tarquestra or whatever it is in a 4231.

Rooney keeps injuring my players in training.... and he is a bit annoying.... doesn't accept the fact he has trained rubbish for 4 months in a row and tells me i am being unfair and he feels he does enough work..... also doesn't think it's fair when i give him a warning or fine him for getting red card..... So you were right nogt to buy him..... if i didn't think selling him would cause a big backlash from the club/fans/players i would

:thup:

Wesley Sneijder is transfer listed for the second season in my Barca save. 21mil but I can probably lower them down to 18.

It's hard to resist even though I've signed Hamsik for 9m (also listed) and of course have Xavi Iniesta, Busquets etc.

I can't resist :o

I could have signed him for £9 million in the 4th season at Sunderland he was willing to negotiate and the wages were not a problem but the signing on fee and agents fee put me off. Although the transfer was £9 million the fee's were well over £20 million and they would not go any lower combined with his wages and my team having an £8 million bank balance I thought best to leave it.

Archived