Youth Recruitment Network

Good day.

There is a question: what should I do upgrade subj? It seens that nothing helps.

I have above average youth recruitment. I won Europa League, club stature rapidly grew after that. Still, upgrade is not available.

Anybody have any suggestions, what should i do to upgrade subj?

Youth Recruit Network has to do with the players that are recruited to your club. Better is, means the players from your area will go to your club instead of going to other clubs in the area.

If you can't that's because your board thinks there's no need to have better one. Maybe they already higher then the rest of the clubs?

well if you have "an academy and best facilities available." how can you upgrade it? If you have the best then you will get the majority of the best regens/newgens for your area

I don't want upgrade facilities. I want to upgrade Youth Recruitment Network.

I don't want upgrade facilities. I want to upgrade Youth Recruitment Network.

But by having the best facilities and academy, you probably have the best recruitment network...

For example I actually live in a smallish city where only one decent academy exists for the best club in town, along with the mandatory bunch of Sunday-league VERY amateur clubs. A lot of kids from the area naturally start their 'careers' at local clubs with a few at the academy, and as they mature it is almost inevitable that the best youths from the region (from local clubs up to 2 hours away) wind up at the academy. A very tiny proportion of the talented players continue with the local-league clubs, and an even smaller proportion end up traveling further to go to a better academy. In this sense, just as in your game, the academy doesn't need to increase its recruitment network at all, because to do so would have no real effect (ie. all the best youngsters already aim to be there).

It's alright, thanks for the explanation, but don't you read fm11 blog? This year facilities don't have any influence on regen quality. That's why you have separate line in Information>Facilities screen. Also, for better quality regens you can ask board to upgrade network. That is my question. What should I do to make this available?

Archived