XML Parsing Error

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/8104/crashdump.png

Here it goes!

I'am hibs in my 2nd season. Just about to play my europa league 4th round 2nd leg match against Everton. I won 3-1 in the first leg at Home and had a great chance to get into the group stages of the europa league. Then when I went to load up my saved game and it came as XML Parsing Error.

I have lost my game cause of this.

I have tried the following?

- Click on Start

- Select Control Panel

- Select Folder Options*

- Select View

- Select Show Hidden files and folders

However it still doesn't work. My Disk is clean and i have enough hard drive to play the game.

I have been getting this alot recently? I have tried everything and Checked everything.

I have had to start about 10 games since i got this game.

Any Help would much be apprecaited.

everyone has a settings folder, the game uses it as soon as you start the game. if you delete it the game recreates it as soon as you start it up. your just not looking in the right place.

I clicked on the link that matt give me which i tried and it isn't there mate.

you will definately have a settings folder, i can promise you that, you just must be looking in the wrong place, have you changed your settings so you can see hidden files?

If so go to your windows start menu, find your name, open your documents, then app data, then roaming, then sports interactive, and delete the FM11 folder.

you will definately have a settings folder, i can promise you that, you just must be looking in the wrong place, have you changed your settings so you can see hidden files?

If so go to your windows start menu, find your name, open your documents, then app data, then roaming, then sports interactive, and delete the FM11 folder.

I finally found the folder and i deleted it however when i clicked on the logo to load the game up it came up as this.

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/8104/crashdump.png

i would suggest a complete re-install, but please dont just listen to my very limited knowlage, post in the bugs forum and wait until neil gets back to you, he will offer much better advice, just be aware he will be very busy and wont get back to you right away.

I will re-install it to see what happens but this is really p****** me off the game and i ve only had it for a month.

I will re-install it to see what happens but this is really p****** me off the game and i ve only had it for a month.

make sure you follow the instructions on here and do a full manul un-install, in the bugs forum there are instructions how to do this, remember you will have to update the game to the newest patch after you re-install.

If all else fails the only solution is the bugs forum.

I know its frustrating, i have a save game stuck on pre-season in the 5th season due to a crash but it happens, these guys will sort it all out one way or another, just be paitent and do not lose your cool on here.

make sure you follow the instructions on here and do a full manul un-install, in the bugs forum there are instructions how to do this, remember you will have to update the game to the newest patch after you re-install.

If all else fails the only solution is the bugs forum.

I know its frustrating, i have a save game stuck on pre-season in the 5th season due to a crash but it happens, these guys will sort it all out one way or another, just be paitent and do not lose your cool on here.

When the 2nd patch comes out before christmas when i download it should it work.

When the 2nd patch comes out before christmas when i download it should it work.

hard to tell mate, depends what the issue you have is, if its something similar to myself then hopefully yes, but i have no real idea what might be causing your problem i am just repeating the instructions on here to help you out. Do make sure all your drivers are upto date, and make sure you have the directx thing installed, it might seem daunting to find out how to do all of this but it is quite easy when you get going. Make sure your DirectX settings are exactly as shown in the forums, if after all of this your still having a problem then go back to the bugs forum and ask for help.

Have you edited the game at all using the offical editor or FMRTE?

hard to tell mate, depends what the issue you have is, if its something similar to myself then hopefully yes, but i have no real idea what might be causing your problem i am just repeating the instructions on here to help you out. Do make sure all your drivers are upto date, and make sure you have the directx thing installed, it might seem daunting to find out how to do all of this but it is quite easy when you get going. Make sure your DirectX settings are exactly as shown in the forums, if after all of this your still having a problem then go back to the bugs forum and ask for help.

Have you edited the game at all using the offical editor or FMRTE?

I have edited about 3 changes

Archived