Long shot midfielders

As a great admirer of Stevie G, I'm always sniffling about for intelligent midfielders with a preferred "tries killer balls often" move.

Playing Feyenoord (in bad financial weather aye) I've found myself 2 in-club players, Biseswar (AMC/L - right ft - long shots:18) and Bruins (A/MC - right ft - long shots:14).

Snapped up Iranian Andrenik Teymourian (D/MC - right ft - LS:14) on a free transfer.

Uploaded a couple of goals as a testament haha

[video=youtube;bymYy2CBQag]

[video=youtube;lIRmjtKQdCQ]

[video=youtube;mP0z3yT-lV8]

Gimme summo'!

Cheap ones please :(

You realise that the 'tries killer balls' PPM means passes and not shots? The 'shoots from distance' PPM is probably more what you're looking for. You could probably get Darron Gibson from Man Utd quite cheap - long shots 16, 'shoots with power' and 'shoots from distance' PPM's.

ask any CM to learn tries killer balls, most with decent creativity and passing will be up for it.

a killer ball is basically a through ball, cutting between 2 defenders to allow the striker to run onto it.

you seem to be talking more about long shots - which you can encourage any player to do more often.

Shots from distance :cool:

It's been a subliminal policy of mine to make sure that every team has a central(-ish) midfielder who can hit them from range - simply because you never know what can happen. Plus it looks really awesome when it does happen. :D

funny how most of them good long shooters reply with "I don't think that's going to benefit my game", while i've even tested all persuasions on one player (ask, insist, restarting game..., another try)

build a relationship with your player first. praise him when he has a good game (above 9.0) criticise when he has a bad game (below 6.0)

as a new manager, players are reluctant to listen to you so earn their trust

Archived