Fastest Hat-trick ever?

I got a 10 minute hat trick too, with a much better player (David Villa) so probably not as impressive but it was pretty much the perfect hat trick.

Minute 27 - Villa goal, Goal of the season, a stunning bicycle kick

Minute 34 - Villa goal, Placed finish into the corner after being played in by Iniesta

Minute 37 Villa goal, Placed finish into the opposite corner after being played in by Messi

well from the first season I tried to improve my team (started with 16 new signings , players signed in real life by the club, and signed some 21 more by myself with a budget of only 1.3 mil euro, and only 6 players to sell)

I put together one good tactic (it's for the first time when my tactics are exactly what I want from my players and they mix good with the match engine)

Of course Team Blend for gelling the squad (tactic familiarity levels at 100%)

and yes Steaua have become world beaters, we have stars like Paulo Henrique, Christian Eriksen, Khouma Babacar, Romelu Lukaku, Leonel Galeano, all bought in installments

also we got stars on a free like Kalou, Drogba, Anelka, Drenthe, Hugo Almeida (brilliant target man) (but they ask for big wages)-> sold them all for money

of course winning titles is mandatory

about the hat trick(mine) it was lucky, Boriello isn't a world class player, and Sageata is a low team in the league ( just newly promoted)

nice job getting a bicycle kick goal, haven't seen one in some time...

talk about bombardment, this was last year

steauavinterstatsmatchs.png

I didn't edit the game

he was released on a free and I signed him, he has at 31 years a salary of 2 mil euro

won Europa League in 2011 and Champions League in 2012 (Liga I reputation has increased slightly but I took Steaua from National Reputation to Continental, made a decent budget too by selling 100 players in 3 seasons)

the hat-trick is the fastest for me

definitely Robbie Fowler's record won't be surpassed, not at this level

Robbie Fowler still has the fastest hat trick against Arsenal at Anfield, just over 4 minutes

No, that's only the record from the start of the match. I'm pretty sure a Bournemouth player scored a hat-trick in about 2 minutes. I remember it was on Sky Sports News, his parents left the game because they were 1-0 down i think and he hadn't come on yet, it was the 80th minute so they decided he wouldn't be subbed on. So they left, he came on and scored a hat-trick.

Archived