Save Recommendation ?

Basically i can't choose a new save on my own so i thought some of you may be able to get me on the road :D

Team in the Premiership with good stability and foundations to push on and on :)?

Cheers :thup:

Sunderland.

They have a squad that is capable of finishing easily mid table in the first season' date=' with some good youngsters who can keep improving, a fair bit of money available in the second season.

[/THREAD']

Go for Blackburn. Some good players, and will be a challenge to get them on the map with a small budget. I'm doing a save as them, alongside my Spurs save and it's a lot of fun grinding out results.

On the more easier end of scale, Villa or Everton. But Blackburn have the same potential as Everton so i'd go for that.

Yeah, you'll need a quick striker who can finish to compliment Kalinic's good workrate and team work assets. Try and get Hugo Almeida if you can, plays for Bremen, quick, strong, tall and great finisher. Be prepared to offer him top dollar though as he may not want to move to Blackburn, but he's not too pricey to buy. but a goalscorer is a must. Perhaps Robbie Keane if available, perhaps a loan.

Archived