[FM11] Special OneTop 2.0 Classic

Hello guys, I come here to show this great tactic that makes me have good results with any team I ever played.

* It is not my creation, is originally for FM 2010, I don't have the credits here because the tactic does have a lot of time on my computer.

But it works very well for FM 2011 too.*

Today with Barcelona, I'm having great results, as you can see in the screenshots down.

Sorry my bad English.

fm2010120515363039.jpg

fm2010120515365488.jpg

fm2010120515371721.jpg

fm2010120515345871.jpg

http://rapidshare.com/files/435088868/4-2-3-1_Special_OneTop_2.0_Classic_-_2011__Barcelona__Sep_2010_.tac

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=70SLRKZ3

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0wcoj6

http://www.mediafire.com/?jr2ko0vkzhm7cuu

I'll update this thread according to the results that I play to better show the power of this tactic.

It is not my first game with it, I've been champion with Botafogo and Atletico Paranaense in Brazil, with Liverpool and Tottenham in England.

But unfortunately I dont' have no screenshots of other saves

It is not my first game with it, I've been champion with Botafogo and Atletico Paranaense in Brazil, with Liverpool and Tottenham in England.

But unfortunately I dont' have no screenshots of other saves

I think you can safely rate a tactic after 2/3 full seasons, not after 5 matches. Plus I see a surprising 0-4 lost in the pre-season. (probably you gave the youngsters a chance to impress)

I don't know if you read those lines, hes played more than one season but with other clubs. The reason for that blip in pre season is probably the team adjusting to the tactic.

Chelsea 5:0 Partizan

Chelsea 6:1 Newcastle

Chelsea 4:0 Stoke(i played with reserve team and shoot 3 posts)

Cardiff 0:2 Chelsea

Partizan 1:4 Chelsea

Chelsea 3:1 Stoke(i have injured my 2 best goalkeepers and my goalkeeper from U18 did make two horrible mistakes in last two games)

Corner setup(attack)-LB,RB..........if need back

LCB............attack on near post

RCB............stay far post

MLC............lurk outside area

MRC............if need back

3 AMC............go forward

ST..............near post flick

match preparations i have on full and attack movements.i use klaus.rock teamtalks.CORNER SET ON FAR POST!!!

You post a tactic after playing FIVE games with BARCELONA. Oh dear...

Maybe a little harsh, he has scored over 3 goals on 10 occasions, and Messi has 25 goals in 13 games, i know it's Barcelona but I haven't seen anything like that on this years game yet...

No offence intended though...

You post a tactic after playing FIVE games with BARCELONA. Oh dear...

Try reading the whole of his OP.........

"It is not my first game with it, I've been champion with Botafogo and Atletico Paranaense in Brazil, with Liverpool and Tottenham in England.

But unfortunately I dont' have no screenshots of other saves"

Thought i'd give this a go with my Leeds side, I'm expecting to struggle to be honest but i don't mind too much, i like classic tactics, and like tactics that my team can grow into when more quality players are added.

This so far has surprised me no end...

Only 3 games in, but i've just murdered Cardiff 5-1 at home, having 20 shots and creating 6 CCC's, I also had a man sent off after 60 mins. Before this I hammered Bristol away 4-0, again having 19 shots and creating 7 CCC's

I know it's only early (before everyone jumps on me), but given my attack comprises of a 16 year old AMC, a winger who is "awkward" at AMC and a very average squad player who I would normally sell, i'm pretty amazed.

Happy to post screenshots if people are interested, and if someone can tell me how (without using an online storage site).

Quick point I failed to mention...

Following on from a close 3-2 win at home, noticed that the full backs we're getting hammered with balls over the top. I've changed the mentality down significantly on the 4 defenders, and the 2 CM's. Also changed the width settings to first notch of wide to try and cut out some of the crosses. Played Burnley away in the next game and won 1-0 looking much more solid at the back. I'd urge anyone to give this a go and tweak to sure up the defence.

The BEST tactic for 2010. Tried it in the demo for 2011 but didn't seem that effective, good to see you getting some good results now though. In 2010 used this in my career save winning titles in England, Spain and Italy.

Worth noting that the main requirement for 2010 was quick centre backs one had to be 15+ for pace and accelaration, helped if both were. This was due to a very high line, I think with the wide play being better this year, pacey full-backs will be needed too. Dropping the defensive line back prevents the "squeezing" effect and reduces the effect of the attacking play. Your centre forward drifts out wide to create as well as score goals and I seem to remember someone getting 80-90 goals plus from David Villa with this in 2010.

Will give it a go with be current Sevilla side in Season 5.

The BEST tactic for 2010. Tried it in the demo for 2011 but didn't seem that effective, good to see you getting some good results now though. In 2010 used this in my career save winning titles in England, Spain and Italy.

Worth noting that the main requirement for 2010 was quick centre backs one had to be 15+ for pace and accelaration, helped if both were. This was due to a very high line, I think with the wide play being better this year, pacey full-backs will be needed too. Dropping the defensive line back prevents the "squeezing" effect and reduces the effect of the attacking play. Your centre forward drifts out wide to create as well as score goals and I seem to remember someone getting 80-90 goals plus from David Villa with this in 2010.

Will give it a go with be current Sevilla side in Season 5.

What you'll find is the tactic is still unreal going forward, but i'm starting to get exposed pretty badly defensively. The mentality of the DC's & FB's is very attacking, so more work i think needed to try and find a better balance.

Most of the goals I concede are either balls over the top of the fullbacks that are crossed in and finished, or CB's being pulled apart and strikers getting 1 on 1's. I suspect we could rectify this by changing some of the marking instructions (zonal / man) and maybe increasing the width / decrease the closing down, but i've not managed to find the right marking instructions in this years game yet.

Let me know how you get on / if you make any changes...

WOAH!!! What a tactic... I'm testing out tactics for my future Newcstle game, on my current Liverpool side. It's only got 1 transfer added (Neymar).

In my first game (no match prep etc.), I'm 3-0 up against Manc United 11 minutes into the game, I'll let you know how it goes, but it's looking like I'll use this tactic!!!

I can't put how good this tactic is into words... Let me show you a video:

[video=youtube;cVU-AFAiq6Y]

I'm going to make a few tweeks to it though, I think if the AMC (the one in the mid) took more shots, then the CF (whom I'm going to alter slightly as a poacher) will score even more, and I'm gona try and make the attack more fluid by asking the other two AMs to swap positions.

Archived