appeal from an impatient fm addict

hi everyone like the title says this is an appeal from an impateint fm addict has anybody got a save game thats inbetween the first an second seasons (preferably in june ) with the england spanish an italian leagues loaded, i only ask beacuse im too impatient to wait for my game to holiday through the first season.

i would be really grateful if anybody could upload a save game for me.

The OP is making a simple request for help.

Irrespective of the reasons for his request, you could honestly say that in the same time it takes for some of you to troll the thread (you know who you are...) or be critical of the request, you could upload a save to help him with, or offer helpful advice.

The guy possibly has a slow PC, therefore wants to jump into a save, without having to go through the arguably slow process of holidaying through a season first.

okay thank you so much matt is megaupload okay its the easiest website to upload to in my experience, just browse through your files to find the save game an then post the link on here that it gives you so i can download it.

thank you so much.

http://www.megaupload.com/

just seen your post heath and that it is awesome thank you so much both you an matt

Good stuff :)

I would gladly share my own save, but I've got so many leagues running, large database with lots of custom additions, I don't want to cause smoke to come out of people's PC's ;)

I'm always pushing my own to the limits as it is, so it's my own fault if it goes *Fizzle...BANG!* one day! I've already managed to blow a graphics card this month!

Archived