Nice Gesture

I'm playing as Everton and my defender (Gary Cahill) scored two goals, we one a penaltyl and my Striker that normally takes it handed it to Cahill to complete his hat-trick. I thought it was a bug at first until I realised what was going on. Nice little thing that SI put in the game.

Anyone else notice any thing like that within the game.

has to be something SI have put in, playing as luton in a euro cup game Jake Howells is usually my penalty taker but he handed it over to Rooney who was also on a hat trick, i looked afterwards to check if rooney was primary taker but he was secondary to Howells.. so Definitely a nice little feature :cool:

i think its a nice feature but as you could imagine some people have complained because if your usual penalty taker gives it up and the other player misses you'd be pretty annoyed. If they introduced an option to tell players not to do it then that would improve, but i'm not overly concerned with that tbh.

Yesterday I had 2 players on a brace each when we won a penalty. Toss-up between which one took it. The regular penalty-taker dipped out but in the next game we won 2 penalties in the first 15 minutes. He took both - and missed both. He was hauled off at half-time with a rating of 4.

Should be an option to go nuts at the player who hands it over. Or pre-empt it even if it does pee off the guy on the hat trick.

That diving, cheating, sulking "i've just been shot by lee harvey oswald on the pitch" Chelsea striker had the hump last year when Lampard wouldn't let him take a penalty cos the game wasn't won when that diving, cheating, sulking "i've just been shot by lee harvey oswald on the pitch" Chelsea striker was chasing the EPL top scorer card.

It's a nice feature -IF- the game is smart enough to only do it at certain times, but I'm sure it's not because they AI all over the game is not very intelligent at all.

Say you have a guy with two goals and he has crap for PK skill... games tied 2-2 or even worse you are down 2-3. If your star PK guy hands it off to the guy that he's seen miss from the spot many times in practice (low PK) and you lose because of it you'd all singing a different tune.

It's a nice feature -IF- the game is smart enough to only do it at certain times, but I'm sure it's not because they AI all over the game is not very intelligent at all.

Say you have a guy with two goals and he has crap for PK skill... games tied 2-2 or even worse you are down 2-3. If your star PK guy hands it off to the guy that he's seen miss from the spot many times in practice (low PK) and you lose because of it you'd all singing a different tune.

Spot on imvho.

Archived