Classic case of cheating

Now we all know alot of people use FMRTE for good reasons data wise and when the board are being pricks in regards to stadium expansion. And we also all know others use it to make their game much easier

Was on the FMRTE forums earlier today to see a few posts about a certain .xml file you save into the fmrte directory and when used pre-match, it gives all your players 29364 Condition & Match Exercise. Also gives the players -29364 Jadedness which pretty much means your club wins easily every time you use it.

Now whilst I have used fmrte for stadium expansion before, I don't know bout this certain cheat.

Thoughts ?

** Yes I know this should go in the FMRTE thread in the editors section but ideally I want plenty of responses about this topic. Now with fmrte cheating has indeed gone to a whole new level :mad:

if people wish to cheat let them cheat (i only say this for this game as its more a single player game, no cheating on network games guys :D) the only thing that confuses me is they aare buying a football simulation game that tries to mirror real life football and make the experience as realistic as possible, so then going into fmrte and editing things to make things easier seems a bit pointless, but its their choice and it does not bother me, aslong as u don't get obvious threads about somebody cheating and bragging about their achievements :p

Archived