Have they totally taken out the 'ULTIMATUM" (dum dum dum) option?

I never see it anymore in the board requests. usually all I get to say is "Oh, this meeting seems to be at it's end" like some stupid shakespearian actor and that's it. Although to be honest I probably wouldn't dare use is as in everyone of the teams I've managed I've been fired after around 15 months.

To be honest i used it all the time to my advantage, by just saving the game before using the ultimatum. I honestly cant see many people accually not doing it this way. So really it was just an option to be exploited. So it is renderd pretty pointless.

Imagine managing same club for 6 years then getting saked over an ultimatum, im sorry but i would jsut reload. :p There probably is the odd person who would not but all in all the option is renderd useless.

i want that when they sell my players, or at least make it known that i dont want them to be sold...

agreed. i have asked for this previously and feel that it would be a good addition and still be in the realms of realism.

plenty of managers have made their feelings known when players have been sold above their heads and i would like the option to voice my opinion, and even attempt to veto an offer agreed upon by my board

Archived