What does individual training focus lead to ?

I usually set the individual training on almost each player but to be honest when the individual training bar is at its end ( for example stamina choice ) I dunno which is the consequence of this achievement ...... ?

Could you please let me know what does it happen to player stats ? if something happen of course

Thanks

There are so many values among all the players that I can't really remember each change, considering many of my players train themselves with the focus option triggered.

Therefore I do not know if they grow or not and above all how much and when.

A mail stating that would have been really appreciated, instead of tons of spam regarding offers. BTW which is the way to stop this kind of mails ? ( the ones where agent x offers grannies )

I usually set the individual training on almost each player but to be honest when the individual training bar is at its end ( for example stamina choice ) I dunno which is the consequence of this achievement ...... ?

Could you please let me know what does it happen to player stats ? if something happen of course

Thanks

Which bar are you referring to? Please elaborate or post a screenshot...

The player's training screen, left hand side.

The option makes the player train more intensively in the chosen attribute, so it should rise quicker. It will be at the expense of general training, so other attributes will improve more slowly. Match prep takes time away from both - the percentage of time spent on each of the three is shown on that same screen, bottom left.

Remember that if the player is older or reached his potential, the chosen attribute might not increase. Also, training redistributes attributes - to increase them the player needs to be playing first team games.

I think there is an option in team setting. You can set it to No offers, Prospects, all etc.

Sorry about my blindness but after searching within team settings I wasn't able to spot that option.

Do you know where exactly is ?

Thanks in advance

Archived