How do I change "picked status"?

Whether under Squad list or Tactics showing your players, how do I change the picked status positions? I know you can click the arrow and you can select which player for the picked status but I want to change the ACTUAL picked status POSITIONS. For ex: Instead of STCR and STCL for my striker positions can I change those positions to something else or is it coded in depending on the club you're playing with?

Can I do this? And how?

I dont understand what you mean ? the pkd collom is the posision you ahve picked that player to play in, so you can change anyone you like by setting them to play in a different posision on the formation overveiw or by right clicking the pkd bit and selecting another position. Is this what you are talking about ?

It's hard to explain. I want to actually change the picked position types themselves. For instance I want a player to play the role of "Inside Forward Support" but I can't actually pick that role for him because the picked poisitions I can select from don't let me.

I need to change a picked position TYPE if that makes sense.

I think you helped me here. In order for the picked status positions to change, I checked different formations. When I would change the formation the picked status positions would change in accordance with the formation selected.

Problem solved. Thanks!!

Archived