HUGE squad

Recently drawn Olympique Marseille in the champions league and after having a quick glance at their squad noticed that they a huge number of first team players (about 30+) I had a look at other teams in the league and noticed the same thing, although this seems exclusive to the French teams. Is this just the way it works in France or a possible bug?

Do they have players in a B team, or reserve squad, and do you have those as playable leagues? If they're not playable leagues, then that will be why. Most of the B / Reserve team will be there too. If they are playable leagues, it's possible that a lot of the players are available for both Senior and non-senior squads.

I've noticed this with a few teams as well, it has to be some bug.

For instance I wanted to find a full pro feeder team to loan players too for my MLS Colorado team. Board comes back with Montreal, they are American second league and full pro status, so I take them. I try to loan a player out and it says they have their max 9 international players. So i look at the squad, they have like 30 players, far more then 9 internationals, and this number has not dropped at all during the course of the season. I looked at one of the other teams, Vancouver, and they have the same thing going on.

I thought it was probably just a bug with the inactive NA teams because of the lack of reserve and youth teams, but after seeing the OP's situation maybe it's much more then that. There is no way the NA teams can have so many players because of the restrictions.

Archived