Anyone had a gk score??

Ahhh. The Goal Keeper. I've not done it since FM08, but I used to have a challenge thread in CSE for 06, 07 and 08, where you had to get your keeper to score as many as possible. Quite often the people who took part would have the keeper score in excess of 20 goals a season. I had 1 GK score 4 in one game once :D

Playing in the Peruvian league my best penalty and free kick taker is the goalkeeper, so in the best Chilavert/ Rogerio Ceni South American tradition he comes charging upfield every time there's a dead ball. Never missed a pen, and has scored some scorching free kicks. And his name quite wonderfully is Johnny Vegas!!!

there are a handful of keepers out there with good penalty stats. i had an argentine goalkeeper in the Greek league in fm2010 who scored 12 from the spot in one season. in 2011 i had a keeper in the 2n div who scored 4 penalties.

Sadly, goals aren't counted in GK histories.

Just recently I had an injury crisis and only had 3 subs on the bench, one keeper and two outfield players, used up the two outfield subs then another player got injured and had to bring on my keeper Peter Enkleman on 70 mins, playing him as an attacking mid, score is 1-1. He only bloody wins the ball from the opposition then plays a killer through ball to set up the winning goal!

Archived