I Keep Getting Crash Dumps

I keep getting crash dumps I cant even go as far as January without it crashing, it only started doing it after I downloaded this registry cleaner called CCleaner so I was wondering if that anything to do with it, Ive unistalled FM2011 & reinstalled it, deleted the crash dump folder but nothings worked.

I too use C Cleaner and have used it for years. I have not got any crash dumps so I dont think its down to that . Send your crash dump and save game to the ftp site in the bugs forum and they should be able to fix the crash in the next patch.

Ive deleted it just going to wait till there is a new patch, this is ridicilous that you have to wait 3-4 monthes after the game comes out the play it properly, its not like they aint got a whole year to sort this out, if its that much of a pain then spend 2 years doing the next one, by the way thanks Wazza for the advice.

Ive deleted it just going to wait till there is a new patch, this is ridicilous that you have to wait 3-4 monthes after the game comes out the play it properly, its not like they aint got a whole year to sort this out, if its that much of a pain then spend 2 years doing the next one, by the way thanks Wazza for the advice.

If you dontreport the crash dump to the bugs forum it may not be fixed in the next patch as they wont know about it. In FM2010 I got loads of crash dumps which the fixed in the patch, I have only had one so far a couple of days ago which I reported to them and sent in the info so it can be fixed

There's a stack of stuff that can cause the game to crash - every PC has different hardware, drivers, and therefore parameters to interact with the game. Without knowing anything about yours it's not possible to clearly state what's causing the crash.

A few suggestions for you;

- Make sure you have updated DirectX.

- Same for Java.

- Same for graphics and sound card drivers.

- Untick the "Enable data collection" box in preferences.

As a last point - definitely try not using data changes, graphics packs etc and see if you can get past the problem date that way.

If you continue to struggle you can always contact Customer Services - they're the experts at getting your game up and running.

Cheers

Matt

Archived