How do you terminate a loan?

On patch 11.1.0 and I signed some guy on loan about 2 weeks ago, i have decided he hasnt been able to break into the squad and i have better youth prospects to choose from

... so anyway, i want to terminate his loan... how do i do this?

I think if you've paid a fee you can't (that may be recalling though)

That's only for the lending club, since obviously it would be exploitable if you could loan someone out for a fee then just recall them immediately. It shouldn't (and doesn't) stop the loaning club from terminating the loan deal early.

You should be able to find it easily on the player's profile page, where you'd see the 'Set Transfer Status' and 'Offer Contract' options. It may well be under the 'Transfers & Contracts' dropdown menu.

Oh.... Now that's a bit odd.

1. Is he from an affiliated club?

2. Was there a fee associated with the loan?

3. Is there a future fee set?

4. How much are you contributing to his wages?

5. How long left on his loan contract?

6. How long left on his main contract?

I've found this as well. I've had both from and not from affiliates, with no fee involves, no future fee, no contribution to wages and on both season long and three month loans where I haven't been to terminate early. Other I have though. I'll have to check but think they can only be terminated when the transfer or loan window is open????

That's only for the lending club, since obviously it would be exploitable if you could loan someone out for a fee then just recall them immediately. It shouldn't (and doesn't) stop the loaning club from terminating the loan deal early.

You should be able to find it easily on the player's profile page, where you'd see the 'Set Transfer Status' and 'Offer Contract' options. It may well be under the 'Transfers & Contracts' dropdown menu.

Hmm, I've had it with players & assumed it was because I'd paid a fee. I signed Noorveldt (sp) on loan from Arsenal & couldn't send him back

Archived