Is it just me or..

Is the training really annoyingly fiddly now?

I'm sure you could do everything on one screen in FM10 but now if I click on a player and want to look at his training regime I cant actually look at the specifics of his training so I have to go into the main training page and do everything from there. It's really starting to rub me up the wrong way as I never used to have to mess about like this. I see training levels on the player page but when I change around the training it doesn't actually change the bar graphs. Another bug maybe?

Am I maybe doing something wrong or maybe I have missed something?

The bar graphs just show training levels over the past 6 months (or at least a certain amount of time), so there's no problem there.

I do agree that training has become a little bit more complicated... unecessarily so. There are more clicks involved and it's more awkward in moving players around schedules.

I'm not sure why they changed the user interface in such a way.

I didn't realise that was what the bar graphs are for, thanks for the info.

But that still leaves the fact that they have made it really fiddly to sort individual training out.

I seem to keep putting this comment in a few of my posts lately but SI, if it ain't broke stop bloody fixing it! Seems like another pointlessly tampered with part of the game that makes it worse than the last version. I know it's not a major flaw or a game breaker but seriously, whats up with that.

It's becoming a bit of a farce when some of the things that seem to be getting changed, do not need to be changed just so SI can call it a new version and not an add on when the new game basically ends up worse off for it. I would love an official comment on why this has been changed because it just doesn't seem to make any sense and people end up drawing there own conclusions as I just have.

Archived