Why am I in the UEFA Cup?

LOL How true! Another bug is it ?

No i do not think so as FM, due to licensing, cannot use the real tournament names for the Europa League or the Champions League so they use different names for them. I think this has been the case for a number of years now.

Cheers

would this not be solvable simply by throwing the europa league qualifying game? (I dunno if you've got direct entry to groups or not?) ...if you are in groups, just put u18's out and throw each of those games.

what a pathetic answer to a real problem

i had this once too... ended up having a game on wed and a game on thurs

i dont play anymore until a new patch is out, 2 many errors.. this was the worst

Don't hold your breath, this particular bug has been popping up for many versions (I believe it sometimes gets fixed in a patch just to appear in the next version again)

@Anyone who has had this happen too, if you have a large enough squad, try and win both lol

I finished 4th. Was told I was in CL.

Then told I was in EC.

Then confirmed again that I was playing in the EC, so I checked that England still had 4 spots - it did.

Then all of a sudden I am drawn to play in the CL final qualifying round.

I think the game was working things out through the close season and also reassuring me that if I didn't qualify for CL I would still be in EC - group stage, no qualification.

Did you also win a cup? League/FA

Archived