FMH 11 Patch

By a large number of errors in the FMH 11 I have a short and simple question for SI:

When the patch will be released?

Please show that you care about your customers. If this is the last version of FMH on the psp one, you definitely should relase the patch to fix bugs such as 'free transfer bug'. I hope that other players think the same way.

PS Forbidden words in this topic: iPhone,FMHi,no time,busy etc.

• SI Staff

As with all our products we do our best to release them in a bug free and playable state - contrary to your perspective from what I can ascertain FMH 2011 is being enjoyed by the vast majority of users.

We are listening to feedback and until we have full knowledge of the extent and nature of any issues in the product it would obviously be foolish for us to comment extensively upon them (thus our QA are undertaking research into any issues reported to ascertain their scope, nature and potential work arounds).

Marc is hard on time with the iTouch version. iFMH is the only FMH game that can have a patch or update

Oh yeah... Poor Marc... He was even too busy to answer my PM... I asked him how does it come that they didn't notice the 'free transfer bug' but obviously my question was too hard. You really belived in story: 'a crash bug was found that happened after 15+ seasons in the Italian and Brazilian leagues' ? Yeah right,and they didn't found that free transfers go trough already in January... Maybe the game was tested only by monkeys or maybe it wasn't tested at all,don't You think ?! They were too busy I suppose...

I don't ask much. I just want a product which I paid for. Relase the patch please.

• SI Staff
Oh yeah... Poor Marc... He was even too busy to answer my PM....

Apologies for not having replied to the PM you sent at 4.43 this afternoon - I read it a few minutes ago and replied directly on the forums to the thread you had pointed out to me, I thought that would be sufficient for you so didn't give you a personal reply for which I apologise if you took offense.

Please do bear in mind that checking the forums isn't actually part of my job and so there may be a lag between posting and replying - often I'm afraid because I'm looking into the very issues you might be raising.

Archived