Just don't get it..

I don't know if these are bugs in the game or just the way it's supposed to work but on repeated occasions requests I've made to the board have been agreed to and then nothing happens! Eg, I ask for more coaches, they agree...still the same amount of coach spots and if I go to sign more anyway, they tell me we don't need any! Another anoying thing is when I go and ask for my transfer budget to be increased they say no, then I counter and they agree...and I get 50,000 pounds added to my budget. I can't buy anyone with that! And we're not broke or in debt. It just doens't make sense to me.

Interactions with board is another messed up feature in the game. Most options are often greyed out untill the game decides what you can choose. I made lots of money with Vauxhall Motors asked the board for improvement of youth and training facilities they accepted my request and after a year when the facilities are almost complete the board suddenly cancels constructions despite having 5 millions on the club's balance!

lol..I had that as well with Oldham...they got to 99% complete on the training upgrade and scraped it saying there wasnt enough money but we were way in the black in the bank.

They tell me the same reason but the club's money is more than enough and it happens every time the club's facilities are being updated. I wonder if SI are aware of this matter.

Archived