SEXY TACTIC (torres scored 49 goals in 38 matches)

hello. I will post a tactic which is very entertaining. u score a lot of goals and u dont concede almost nothing. :p

This tactic contains a target man which has to be fast its a left striker...something like torres. for me torres scored in 38 matches 49 goals. I didnt finish a season yet but i must share it with you because i think that this tactic is the best so far. i also played some matches with wrexam and i won over bolton wonderers with 5-0 final result. its a 4/4/2 formation. u will see some screenshots and then u can comment on my tactic. thanks.

liverpoolvastonvillasta.png

2ekryu9.png

coylc.png

24mtc08.png

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've used this tactic for two matches now. 4 - 1 and 3 - 0. It's a tactic I'll continue testing. I'm having better results and performances than Mr.Hugh's FM 11.1 tactic so far. I'll be back with some screens later, but it is looking promising.

Third match: 4 - 0.

So I've got 3 - 0 - 0 and 11 - 1 at the finishing line of the league using this tactic.

770439.jpeg

Edit: fourth match, 2 - 0 win.

I use neither OI or match preparation

I let the left striker be the target man. I've actually used Daniel Villalva as my target man for these five matches. He's very skilled and fast and performs well, despite being shorter than Leo Messi...

I have played five games with this tactic. These were the last five games of the season. I won them all.

Won 5 - 1 away against Colón in my last league match. 8 - 1 in CCC.

770492.jpeg

Results using this tactic

770494.jpeg

As you can see, 5 - 0 - 0 and 18 - 2. I'm impressed with this tactic. I'm always watching the games in 3D key, and I'm loving how my team is playing.

I've used this tactic for two matches now. 4 - 1 and 3 - 0. It's a tactic I'll continue testing. I'm having better results and performances than Mr.Hugh's FM 11.1 tactic so far. I'll be back with some screens later, but it is looking promising.

Third match: 4 - 0.

So I've got 3 - 0 - 0 and 11 - 1 at the finishing line of the league using this tactic.

770439.jpeg

Edit: fourth match, 2 - 0 win.

do you use OI? match preperation?

harald...can you show me the stats of your target man in these five matches ? torres had average 7 shots on goal per match...but with wrexams' willan he has about 3-4 shots.

He's scored 6 goals in five matches, and has finished 12 times in these five matches. That's 1.2 goal per match and 2.4 shots per game. He's assisted several goals.

Ok, now I love this tactic.

A few weeks ago, using Mr.Hugh's FM11.1 tactic, I lost 1 - 0 away against Atlético Libertadores in the Copa Libertadores.

Now I played the ReCopa against them, first leg in Brazil. It's basically the same as in Europe where you've got the European SuperCup final.

I crushed them 4 - 0 away! Best thing: they had 0 CCC and 0 shots on goal.

770537.jpeg

It´s not workinh 4 me in Benficam what am i doing wrong???

Here´s my Startig eleven

Roberto

MAxi pereira

Burdisso

David Luiz

Fabio coentrao

Javi Garcia

Paulo Henrique

Salvio

Gaitan

Saviola

Jara

how many games have you played with the tactic?

First game i used it was against Real Madrid and i´ve been hammered 4-0

Nest game against Porto and anpther loss 2-0.

Now the moral is very low and i need a win to start inproving this.

What really worries me is that my team can´t create any chances, while the opposition puts me down to the pit.

Is it just me?

First game i used it was against Real Madrid and i´ve been hammered 4-0

Nest game against Porto and anpther loss 2-0.

Now the moral is very low and i need a win to start inproving this.

What really worries me is that my team can´t create any chances, while the opposition puts me down to the pit.

Is it just me?

No mate it's not just you. I'm testing this with my thurrock side in the blue square premier. P6 W0 D1 L5 F3 A13. The morale in the side is shoot. However the are getting better with the tactic game by game. Patience is a virtue, or so they say

No mate it's not just you. I'm testing this with my thurrock side in the blue square premier. P6 W0 D1 L5 F3 A13. The morale in the side is shoot. However the are getting better with the tactic game by game. Patience is a virtue, or so they say

I see. Well, i´ll stick with with since the season´s just finishing. Hope to see the beauty football that everybody´s talking about

this tactic looks good and some good feedback,then boogiept there had some dissapointment,6 games with 6 defeats is not good,must be some blip or something cos no way benfica should lose 6 games in a row,to behonest though it takes 6-10 games for a tactic to settle down and players to get used to it

we got something special here.

let me explain, i've been testing tactics all over the internet, and for this, ive made a save with spurs and saved it on its half-season pratically.

the first game, is @united, and with ALL the tactics, the best results i got so far was draws.

BUT, with this wonder, i just won'em united 2 - 4 spurs, with 2 goals from my targetman Dzeko (put him in the list), 1 from a mexès from corner and 1 from defoe in a heading after Bale's (as fullback) cross.

their goals, came from chicharito 1-1 with gomes, a goal that my strikers would not score, and a ridiculous long shot from giggs (his first goal in the season btw).

im gonna continue testing it, but i must say to everyone, TEST IT, i really think it wont disapoint u guys.

this tactic looks good and some good feedback,then boogiept there had some dissapointment,6 games with 6 defeats is not good,must be some blip or something cos no way benfica should lose 6 games in a row,to behonest though it takes 6-10 games for a tactic to settle down and players to get used to it

yup. i´ll stick to it and see how it goes.

Will feedback anyway.

Archived