The oldest FM fan

Well i am on/off this game re involvement in general forum (most of it easy to overlook!) and at the moment using the tactics forum and i am a 58 yo. I was doing this when i was 48 and saying i was old then re the game. I have grown old with the game and grow older as does the game.

No kids so not a grandad ..ahhh , nor any desire to be one or my younger wife, we enjoy life, though she does not like fm, never understood that!

So when we older fans reach 60 do we get a discount and a free pass bus from SI?

K

Well i am on/off this game re involvement in general forum (most of it easy to overlook!) and at the moment using the tactics forum and i am a 58 yo. I was doing this when i was 48 and saying i was old then re the game. I have grown old with the game and grow older as does the game.

No kids so not a grandad ..ahhh , nor any desire to be one or my younger wife, we enjoy life, though she does not like fm, never understood that!

So when we older fans reach 60 do we get a discount and a free pass bus from SI?

K

You definitely should create an initiative group requesting at least 50% discount for elder FM fans!

cue hundreds of teenage boys viewing your profile for clues ;)

They can look all they like - I'm not exactly going to load my profile with shots of me in my underwear, am I? Besides, is it really so rare for girls to like football? Loads of my friends do, and we go regularly to watch Hibs. Or is it the "girls who play computer games" angle?

24 - been playing since CM1 or 2, whichever one had Clive Tyldesley commentary. Which surprised me because he didn't mention Man Utd every minute or 2 back then while commentating.

CM1? you would have been in nappies when that came out, son!

Oh and by the way, I'm 42 and been playing since CM1 , missed the odd version here and there of CM and FM, but very much continuously.

I'm 44 and have played since CM4, i once got a PM from someone saying i was too old to be playing video games, the cheek.

Whaaaaat? What a silly little boy! I think it's great that "older" people play the game, I don't see anything wrong with it at all.

7 or 8. Kym, Suzie_MUFC (a Liverpool fan ;)), Fleur, JamboJen, and a handful more in T&T.

Oh, and Vic(toria) Taylor.

How could you forget TheBetterHalf, our resident Swedish lady, tactical genius and one of the more prolific contributors in T&TT. :)

Archived