Anyway to stop this transfer bid bug (fm10)

So I'm in 2049 and suddenly, for no reason, every time a bid gets rejected the bid stays active, or if a team negotiates I have 2 bids in, meaning I can't buy anyone! I'm not sure how better to explain it or how to upload pics, but basically I now have a dozen or so bids in for the same player at one time, with no way to withdraw them, and even if I click into that bid and press cancel nothing happens. Because of this I can’t buy anyone because even if I do get a bid accepted and offer a contract they never get back to me, until a transfer window ends and the bids are cancelled.

Anyone else had this? Any way around it?

So I'm in 2049 and suddenly, for no reason, every time a bid gets rejected the bid stays active, or if a team negotiates I have 2 bids in, meaning I can't buy anyone! I'm not sure how better to explain it or how to upload pics, but basically I now have a dozen or so bids in for the same player at one time, with no way to withdraw them, and even if I click into that bid and press cancel nothing happens. Because of this I can’t buy anyone because even if I do get a bid accepted and offer a contract they never get back to me, until a transfer window ends and the bids are cancelled.

Anyone else had this? Any way around it?

Yeah I remember this... try going to the transfer centre, highlighting the bid and cancelling it that way. That sometimes worked for me; otherwise I moved on to other targets.

I also had the odd occasion I bought a player but I was still "bidding" on him even when he joined the squad!

An odd bug but it was very occasional for me so I didn't bother much about it.

It’s happening every single time for me, no matter who I bid on. Not only that but I forgot to mention it's also multiplying some bids, I bid £38mil once for a guy called Muller, he has 3 £38mil bids in for him by me!

I tried withdrawing from the transfer centre, that’s not doing anything either.

Archived