Palandi's Tactic

Hi, I am Brazilian and my english isn't very good, then I'll try to explain about my tactic.

It consists in a 4-1-2-1-2

10o4jcx.jpg

It has some caracteristics:

- Other team hardly ever will make a gol of counter attack to you

- It's very responsable and pragmatic. Doesn't has a super attack but you will have a defensive consistent

- The side backs will give to you more space but the goals will be in the center and long shots.

My very best player:

Paulo Roberto

Your defence has to defend. The midfield has to has a good pass, preference good long shots. The attack has to make goals. Nothing Diferent than the normal!

Results:

Brazilian Cup:

Results

Cearense Championship (estadual)

Estadual

Second Division:

Série B

302bd6w.jpg

Estatistics:

Game 1

Game 2

2141nv7.jpg

No more informations,

http://www.4shared.com/file/H7WaX-6L/4-1-2-1-2_Palandi__Fortaleza_N.html

Thanks... You can ask what do you want to ;)

If you have a team with alot of central midfielders i'd advice you to try this.. its responsible defensively and creates a few chances. I got mixed results because im very thin in the MC department! Cheers Palandi!

If you have a team with alot of central midfielders i'd advice you to try this.. its responsible defensively and creates a few chances. I got mixed results because im very thin in the MC department! Cheers Palandi!

Thanks... That's the idea! In Brazil, this tactic is one of the most used.

Now I start with season 3

let you know the results

I'll be waiting! =D

its a very solid tactic. I am playing as Spurs in my second season having finished 2nd in the Prem and am now currently 3rd but unbeaten in 10 having conceded only 5 goals all season.

The main limitation is against team who play a 4231 system when they can get the ball wide quickly and exploit the space in the last 3rd but generally the CM's put in a great deal of cover

I don't use this tactic full time now mainly because while it is tight defensively you do not create enough chances which is mainly due to the lack of width

Where it is very effective is in closing out games especially against teams who play 4231 or 451

• 2 weeks later...

You haven`t concidered trying to make it into an 4-2-2-2 (box midfield)? Moving one CM to DMC and the other to AMC? Testing something similar with my Dortmund team (1st season) now and I keep possession pretty good. Usually around 65-70%

The problem however is making chances (Clear Cut Chances) and putting the ones I do manage to produce into the goal..

How is your fullbacks acting? Do they make forward runs and overlap or are they mainly there to defend?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

you managed to create a tactic that doesnt conceed ? this would be GREAT...

can you post some results of yours ?

First match, ManU vs Roma 7-0, Friendly and Ranieri praised my ...Defence :D...With no fluidity at all...

Lets see against Chelsea, Community Shield...

edit : loosing 2-0 HT...change to my tactic for the second half...

please post some results! ;)

Won Serie B and got promoted in my first season with Torino using this tactic for the last half of the season. :)

I was a bit sceptical, but decided to build my squad to suit this tactic in my Serie A debut season.

The story so far:

Cagliari 0 - 1 Torino

Torino 2 - 0 Palermo

AS Roma 0 - 2 Torino

3 matches played, 3 wins and 5-0 and sitting nicely placed in 2nd place behind Sampdoria only on goaldifference!

IMPRESSIVE!! :D

Going to give this a go with Plymouth Arglye, Tried a few tactics! but am stuck in the championship at the moment... score plenty of goals, but concede lots too! agazzi, a ferdinand, fofana, rubin and chretien are my back four and should really be doing alot better! i've had macheda and bakumba on loan and both banged in 20+ goals. I am hoping this tactic will close up shop at the back and let jimenez play in his naturl AMC role! i'll let you know how i get on.

Archived