It's a good job none of my youngsters want to go out on loan!!!

thats a bit of a nightmare .....any older striker unattatched you can sign out of window????

in my save west ham got Rivaldo....aged 38 and he has scored 3 in 4 games!!!!

see roberto carlos has been signed outside window too

Knave wickham, nikao, and kane who are strikers plus rvp and I got gibbs to cover clichy and I got so many good young cm's it's unreal so I'm covered.

Ok, it's getting ****ing ridiculous now. In adition to the above injuries, and now with clichy and hamsik just coming back rvp is out for 3-4mts with some torn muscle and my new full back from Celtic whose name escapes me is now out for 5-6wks.

It's totally unreal.

I havnt changed my training over the past 3 seasons so it can't be that because I've had no injuries at all like any of these before now in the last 3 months they have been pouring in!

Ok, it's getting ****ing ridiculous now. In adition to the above injuries, and now with clichy and hamsik just coming back rvp is out for 3-4mts with some torn muscle and my new full back from Celtic whose name escapes me is now out for 5-6wks.

It's totally unreal.

I havnt changed my training over the past 3 seasons so it can't be that because I've had no injuries at all like any of these before now in the last 3 months they have been pouring in!

Just a bad luck!

Archived