Getting more agents to approach you with clients

Hello all,

I love it when agents approach me with players, i think it's a great feature of the game. Only thing is I want it to happen more! I'm just at the start of the forth season with Stockport County in League One. Since the start of the game i've only had it on three occassions and I would love to see it happen more often! As far as i can see I have the option for all types turned on, it just isn't happening enough

It would be good if the agents offering players actually offered players good enough to play for you. I play as Man Utd and most of the players I get offered would have a hard time getting into my reserves never mind the first team. During transfer windows I get offered players every other day aswell and it gets annoying. I now only have it set to transfer listed players and good prospects.

agents offering me players does my nut in. half the time the ones I'm slightly interested in will only be sold for a fortune. Its a nice feature. I think the ability to get a scout or ass man to filter out certain offers would be good. I very much doubt sir alex has to trawl through tones of agent offers every day.

does my nut in as well. i must get 1 virtually every game day. 90% are not good enough and after a while i seem to get the same player offered about once a month. dont they think if i didnt offer the 1st time then i dont want him!

Archived