morale

Is it harder to keep morale high in 2011, to me Im in my 2nd season and if you lose a game some players morale will go from ok to very poor unlike previous versions. Then on the other hand I have a player Mido who my backroom team suggest I rest due to poor form and his morale is very good and a player who is injured long term 5 - 8 weeks with superb morale

One thing that annoys me is I'm flying high in the championship with Nottingham Forrest, but my players go off to internationals with ireland, wales northern ireland etc and come back with their morale rock bottoms, which is a right pain to then build up. I'm sure losing for your national team is a bit gutting, but if your winning week in week out at club level I doubt you'd drop your morale right down losing some friendly for northern ireland.

One thing that annoys me is I'm flying high in the championship with Nottingham Forrest, but my players go off to internationals with ireland, wales northern ireland etc and come back with their morale rock bottoms, which is a right pain to then build up. I'm sure losing for your national team is a bit gutting, but if your winning week in week out at club level I doubt you'd drop your morale right down losing some friendly for northern ireland.

International and club morale are seperate aren't they?

Archived