Blackpool HELP!!!!

Started a game as blackpool and cannot find a tactic that works, tried the bugel 433 tried 541 442 (all different version) 532 and even the sweeper yet teams like wolves, sunderland,newcastle,wba and even charlton in the league cup still hammer me 4-1 which is annoying considering that i have beaten chelsea 2-1 and man city 2-1 and also only lost to man utd 1-0 and arsenal 1-0. anybody got any advice for tactics. i know i have to only stay up in my 1st season but with 1.5m to spend its getting very very hard and dont wanna be anyone else at moment but blackpool?

Think the best thing here is mate try be consistant with your formation, i'm rangers at the moment and i stick to the 2 formations

4-4-2 when im in domestic competitions and 4-5-1 when im in europe - with one player just playing off the striker. I for one had a bad serious of results when i started mucking around with formations, best keeping to a formation and sticking to it id recommend and play this

GK

DL DC DC DR

DMC

MC MC

AML AMR

FC

• SI Staff
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR this game is driving me mad...... they must have programmed it for Blackpool to do nothing in the premier league cause no matter what you do you get beat by stupid scores all the time

There is no bias towards or against any team in the game - with Blackpool personally I'd go for a solid hardworking approach to things, probably something like a 4-1-3-2 with pressing, hard tackling and direct passing .... just my tuppence worth your milage may vary.

(also look to pick up solid cheap players at the game start - where you can)

PS - If it helps cheer you up, everyone messes up their management from time to time, I was testing the new FMHi last night and stomping Division One with Brighton until I foolishly sold Glenn Murray totally underestimating his importance to my preferred tactic .... one total nosedive later I'll be starting the game this evening with only a few matches to go and us now in danger of dropping out of the play-offs ...

Archived