Resignation Problem

Ryt im not sure if this is a big problem that loads of ppl are having cus i dnt use these threads much but its really annoying me and ive had to start two games all over again because of it

i dnt use fm live or anything

so i just get the game and start my first season with my club (derry city) and i picked them to manage i didnt begin unemployed or anything like that so my contract was already sorted by the computer when i started playing and it expired at the end of the season

after a week of playing a finish the season (it was a pretty bad one) and i was underpressure so i went to speek to the board and they reassured me of my job and said theyd give me a new contract within a couple of days

but then when i clicked continue it said i had mutually resigned from my job and had rejected all contract offers from the club i HADNT resigned and there had been NO contract offers

the same problem happened in my second game

i finished a season again in the league of ireland but at the end was given a better job and signed a contract for a year but after i had pressed agree terms i noticed the date my contract expires had changed to the end of this year which was just a month away

i didnt think anything of it and just began work at my new club (i was really happy about it it was my stepping stone to success) but then when i reached the 31st of december once again it came up that i had resigned from my post and hadnt been offered a new contract :(?

i then quit the game without saving and clicked on an older saved version and loaded it up and began discussions with the board but it wouldnt let me demand a new contract or ask for more time and once again when the 31st of december came up the game automatically resigned me?

Archived