help 5 season and sacked at xmas !

yes your read that right, i have started 5 times and been sacked by arsenal by xmas even though i qualified for 2nd round of CL, but its my 7th - 12th league position that gets me sacked.

I have bought all the usual suspects, tried various formations and different training.

maybe i got a " lets not let Deyong win " copy of the game ?

having played FM/CM for donkeys years and always been successful, i find this fustrating, currently 6th season using NTFC 4-4-2 tactic am lying in 3rd and getting better !

bought the following : vitti, lorente, perrotta, taylor, adu, daniel carvahlo, sold reyes, persie, helb.

what about training, seen nothing here to suggest what you guys do about training ?

and using NTFC tactic, does anyone vary it for away or home or when playing bigger teams

frustatingly awaiting some much needed advice and help icon_frown.gif

yes your read that right, i have started 5 times and been sacked by arsenal by xmas even though i qualified for 2nd round of CL, but its my 7th - 12th league position that gets me sacked.

I have bought all the usual suspects, tried various formations and different training.

maybe i got a " lets not let Deyong win " copy of the game ?

having played FM/CM for donkeys years and always been successful, i find this fustrating, currently 6th season using NTFC 4-4-2 tactic am lying in 3rd and getting better !

bought the following : vitti, lorente, perrotta, taylor, adu, daniel carvahlo, sold reyes, persie, helb.

what about training, seen nothing here to suggest what you guys do about training ?

and using NTFC tactic, does anyone vary it for away or home or when playing bigger teams

frustatingly awaiting some much needed advice and help icon_frown.gif

are you playing anyone outside their normal positions is i find this drasticlly upsets their performance.

it may also be down to spending alot of money on players but not getting the results, try buying just a couple of the players then your probably more likly to stay even with the same performace.

failing that try managing at a lower club just to get used to this version.

Ok Deyong you must be doing something major wrong.

Firstly i would reocmend letting your assisntant pick the squad,to be on the safe side.

Once i go ahead with my tactic i take forward runs on my fullbacks.

When leeading after 60th minute tick counter attack and defensive

When behind before 60th minute i put rwb on fullbacks.

When trailing after 60 minutes i put emphasis on attacking,and evryone bar CB'S on forward runs and run with ball.

Archived