Bugs?

hello,

i ve bought last weekend fm11 and correctly installed patch 11.1.1.

im currently playing mid of november so i think i could claim to have played enaff to give a 1st opinion,

game looks good and less bugs than usual (at least for the moment)

im going to report a list of bugs(at least i fink they are, correct me if im wrong) in order to give the SI guys the opportunity to improve the game for the nxt patch.

last but not the least i d like to hear also from other players if they are experiencing the same probs im going to report :

- TOO MANY DIRECT RED CARDS (due to violent behaviour) :

i dunno if its my team to be very aggressive or what but so far i ve played 20matches (friendlies - cup - league) and i already had 3-4 players shown a direct red card. cpu collected 1red card so far. dont u fink that 4-5direct red cards in 20matches is deffo more it is in reality?

(my tackles tactic is set on MEDIUM)

- 6.8 RATE :

there are tooooo many 6.8s, its like players average valutation is 6.8 but then i guess it should be 6.0, 6.8 is a quite high rate in my opinion and still TOO MANY PLAYERS GET THE SAME RATE (6.8)

- STAFF :

i cant get rid of the staff i ve found whn took the charge at the club...a welcome message told me that if i wanted to i could have sacked the existing staff to hire my own without paying a fee but...i offered em a mutual termination and STILL A FEE HAS TO BE PAID :/

- ASSISTANT MANAGER

the only thing that he always tells me about the opponents is to mark tight their strikers and, at half time, also their midfielders...weird, isnt it?

thats all for the moment, 4got to mention that i play the italian C2 league(the lowest one)i will add new things if getting a bigger game experience i will find new bugs/weird stuff,

pls in this while feel free to comment ur thoughts bout the points i ve posted and, y not, about ur own experience about real/eventual bugs

tha

andy

Welcome to the forums.

We would ask that before posting a new thread, please have a look/search to see if it has been posted before - that way the forum is not clogged up with duplicate threads. Some of your points have been discussed at length before. If you feel there are bugs in the game, look in the bugs forum and report them there but be sure that they have not been reported before.

Please also do not use text speak on the forums as many of our users do not have English as their native tongue.

Thanks.

Can't agree with the red cards point.

I have my tackling set to aggressive and I'm still always near the top of the fair play list. In my first 2 seasons the worst team in the league had 71 yellows / 7 reds the first season and 75 yellows / 10 reds the second.

Last season IRL Hull received 67 yellows / 6 reds and Sunderland had 82 yellows / 9 reds. So I would say it's pretty much spot on.

sorry but i disagree,

in real life hull got 6reds IN A SEASON...

i already got 4-5 in 20matches (friendlies included)...

maybe its my team...i dont know but i found it pretty unfair that i ve received so many reds onlky by setting the aggressivity on medium...

what if id have set that on HARD??? less than 7players on the field? ;)

dont agree that a single one of them are bugs. The red cards is more likely due to your team and tactics, as FRATZ said this has been discussed in length and adjusting these has solved most problems. Wont comment on the ratings as they are fine, nothing remotely buggy about it. Staff, of course you need to pay, you are breaking their contract so you have to pay compensation, the board are telling you that they will pay for any of the compensation if you want them out, again no bug. Asst Manager, as you are in C2 you probably have not got a great one, its impossible for anyone to comment when you have provided no stats for him etc.

aussieant32:

probably you are right about the ass.manager (compensation and suggestions) but still...

my takles are set on medium, i should have seen so many reds so far, dont u agree?

and again : too many 6.8s rating...it looks like 6.8 is the average rating but its not...average rating was used to be 6.0 in FM (playing fm since 1992)

6.8 means(t) your player had a pretty decent performance

I would check how your asst manager is giving pre-match tactics,they do differ very greatly,on my Ipswich save my asst manager only gave pre-match tactics against maybe 2 or 3 players and very rarely if ever said to tackle hard,when I replaced this guy in my 2nd season my new asst manager was a bit of a nightmare,he had almost tactics against almost every outfield player and around half he had them getting tackled hard..to be honest I only noticed this after 4 red card's in 5 match's 2 in 1 match,so I would for sure check how your asst manager is dealing with the pre-match tactics.

As for 6.8 rating,I have basically said to myself that after the 1st half if the player is between 6.6-6.9 they are having a decent game,from 6.2-6.5 they are below average and 6.1 and below it is time to get them off or at the very least keep an eye on them for the 1st 10 minute's of the 2nd half.

aussieant32:

probably you are right about the ass.manager (compensation and suggestions) but still...

my takles are set on medium, i should have seen so many reds so far, dont u agree?

and again : too many 6.8s rating...it looks like 6.8 is the average rating but its not...average rating was used to be 6.0 in FM (playing fm since 1992)

6.8 means(t) your player had a pretty decent performance

no i dont agree, again as FRATZ said, there has been a huge discussion on this, you are a low team (i started in BSN so i can compare my team to yours) the problem was that i had a lot of players that had 'dives into tackles' as a ppm and low tackling and composure etc stats. Also try changing your tempo a bit as well, these things have fixed most peoples issues, unfortunately the only real solution with the players having poor stats is to replace them

The number of cards are not totally down to the tackling settings. Closing down, pressing, decisions, condition, state of the game, players attributes for dirtiness, aggression etc. So adjust your tactics accordingly and the number will fall.

The type of captain will also have an effect on the number of cards.

So if you have a skipper with a high aggression and/or high dirtiness then the other players may try to imitate him and go in aggressively or be dirtier then they would normally be.

Archived