Do older players' characters change over time?

I know young players personality's can change with tutoring etc, but could a player who was hot-headed in his mid 20's calm down by his late 20's?

Could a fiercely ambitious player achieve a lot and then start to lose his drive and determination to succeed?

Also, could a player work harder depending on what club he plays for, i.e if he's a bit temperamental plays for a less prestigious club he might not fancy tracking back, working hard etc, if he gets a dream move to Milan, Madrid etc could he be prepared to work harder, track back etc, perhaps at least until he feel established?

Does sound like something that if it isnt in the game already it should be.

Alsthough as you say younger players can change, so maybe with the other attributes for older ones maybe they will change. May depend on the passion and loyalty to the club. Someone who isnt loyal, but has won everything with that club, may lose there determination.

As older players get to the point where their physical attributes drop, and technical ones to a lesser extent too, CA is partly redistributed to their mental attributes. Therefore older players often do improve their mental side (eg decisions, anticipation, positioning). It can mean their one word/phrase personality description changes. I don't think they ever decrease with age, however, although I haven't looked for it.

This seems to be implemented to a certain extent, I have noticed mental attributes rising while physical and technical attributes fall in previous versions. It would be good if there was more focus on this in future versions as it would then make it more important to have a squad like Chelsea rather than Arsenal in certain matches due to the experience that exists within a squad.

Archived