Fm 2011 realistic?

Love the game so far but I do have a couple of issues. Firstly Im seeing a few weird transfers such as Landon Donovan to Real Madrid (chelsea wanted him too), really cant see that one happening in real life. There have been some other odd ones. Next is wages, I signed Kevin Doyle for Arsenal and he requested well over £100,000 per week and a signing on fee of 2.7 million. In real life he would beg to come to Arsenal. The agents in the game are a cool new feature but in real life do they really demand over a million just to sit in on talks, seems unlikely. Another thing is virtually every goal scored for and against me is brilliant. Either the goals will all be the result of brilliant, sweeping runs or they'l be the result of brilliant 25 yard blasts from outside the area. Nearly all my goals are like this. There is barely any tap ins scored lol. Having said all that I think the game is a massive improvement on 2010 and I love the greater interaction you get with your players. Its like they have real personalities as some are easily offended etc. Has anyone else experienced any of these issues?

the transfer system is getting touched up a bit with the next patch which should be released in about 2 or so weeks, other than that, the game is neally spot on. People aer chucking the craps about Clear Cut Changes and the lack of converting them, but with that, it just comes down to tactics and their training

Archived