Completely pointless and stupid

I am managing Arsenal. Halfway through the first season, Arsenal automatically sign Wellington Silva. It something I have no control over. But I figure, he could be a decent player. Wouldnt be so bad if I have him. As you know, when you sign a player, they start of with in your first team squad. Obviouslt, having Chamakh, Van Persie, Vela and Bendtner, there is no room in the first team for an 18 year old striker. So as soon as he signed, I placed him in the reserves. He then demanded a chat with me.

In the chat he said he was dissapointed at being dropped to the reserves. So I told him he would need to prove himself in the reserves before I would think about giving him a chace in the first team, like any other 18 year old player would have to do for any team he plays for. But he just responded to that by saying I shouldnt be challenging him. I told him he was being unprofessional and dissapointed in his lack of respect. He said I left him with no other choice with the way I treated him. So I told him that Im shocked at his attitude and that I am the manager and what I say goes. He then said there was no way he was backing down and dont think there was any way he could work with me after the way I treated him. He then handed in a transfer request.

This I feel is just stupid. No 18 year old player in the world would be that cheeky to a manager he has just signed for. I mean, who does he think he is? Literall one day after I signed him, we had an argument and now he is on the transfer list. No player would be this much of a dick in real life.

its a bug, annoying i know, but will hopefully be fixed by next patch.

if by any chance u have the game saved before u signed him, u could always reload, and instead of moving him to the reserves, just ship him out on loan instantly, saves u having hassle from a bug... for the moment :p

I am managing Arsenal. Halfway through the first season, Arsenal automatically sign Wellington Silva. It something I have no control over. But I figure, he could be a decent player. Wouldnt be so bad if I have him. As you know, when you sign a player, they start of with in your first team squad. Obviouslt, having Chamakh, Van Persie, Vela and Bendtner, there is no room in the first team for an 18 year old striker. So as soon as he signed, I placed him in the reserves. He then demanded a chat with me.

In the chat he said he was dissapointed at being dropped to the reserves. So I told him he would need to prove himself in the reserves before I would think about giving him a chace in the first team, like any other 18 year old player would have to do for any team he plays for. But he just responded to that by saying I shouldnt be challenging him. I told him he was being unprofessional and dissapointed in his lack of respect. He said I left him with no other choice with the way I treated him. So I told him that Im shocked at his attitude and that I am the manager and what I say goes. He then said there was no way he was backing down and dont think there was any way he could work with me after the way I treated him. He then handed in a transfer request.

This I feel is just stupid. No 18 year old player in the world would be that cheeky to a manager he has just signed for. I mean, who does he think he is? Literall one day after I signed him, we had an argument and now he is on the transfer list. No player would be this much of a dick in real life.

Mario Balotelli by the sounds of it

I dont think that would have helped much. I mean, he is an 18 year old who jusr signed for Arsenal. He cant expect to be a first team player straight away.

It would have helped in the game. But this is a known issue which SI have confirmed will be toned down in the next patch.

I dont think that would have helped much. I mean, he is an 18 year old who jusr signed for Arsenal. He cant expect to be a first team player straight away.

I don't see anything wrong with a young kid wanting to play with the other kids.

yep, if you just leave them in the first team for a week or so, i find its ok to put them as available for reserves whilst in the 1st team and then drop them after a week. Never had a whine. But still should be able to just put in reserved straight away without fuss

Archived