Stadium Construction

nots

hey guys

I requested the board to build a new stadium and they agreed. At the time i thought this was good and then i saw that the stadium would only take 1 year to be completed.

After the year was completed i get this showing

28705516.th.jpg

however i have no new stadium and no new works are being undertaken. I notice that it says planning near the stadium so maybe this is why but when i go back to the boardroom i can't ask them to build the stadium anymore.

Is this a bug? or do i need to keep waiting for something to happen

thanks

I don't think it would be a bug and maybe SI have added more realism to the game as building a new stadium is a time consuming process which can't be decided on overnight. You have to wait for the council/s to pass the application fro planning permission. So with it saying planning underneath I think that your still in the planning proccess. I haven't asked for a new stadium to be built yet so I wouldn't know completely. Maybe someone who has gotten further that me would be able to clear it up more :thup:. As well as that maybe the board are still in the late stages of their own planning deciding how big the capacity of the stadium will be :thup:.

It happens IRL as well- Athletic Bilbao didn't start building their new stadium until after the season ended last year, the Houston Dynamo should break ground on a new stadium in December.

that date is the preseason though.. its in dd/mm/yy format

I know when my turf was re-laid they had to wait until summer to do it.

difference is that replacing turf needs to have use of the current stadium where as rebuilding the stadium is in a total new area.

that date is the preseason though.. its in dd/mm/yy format

I know the date format- I may be American, but I have an education ;)

In all seriousness, though, I am pretty sure that stadium construction doesn't usually begin until the end of the season, and it's not at all uncommon for that to happen IRL.

Planning was completed on June 6, so ground should be broken after the season's end. Where are you in the game now??

the planning always finishes at the end of the season and the begining of the building stage is always at the start of the next season, it looks like in his photo there that the building of the new stadium is finished, so this is a bug. HOWEVER, go to your clubs information screen to see the stadium info. see if it has a new name and what's the capacity ?

Archived