Early drop of form

Usually in FM 2010, i would wait for the end of the season to see a sudden drop of form and weakened defense and strikers not scoring, and up till now I can't find a way to avoid that, now, using Chelsea, who should be a stable team, that happened after my first 16 good matches, for some reason, everyone is pleased and everything, but just dropped their form, any ideas please? I hate when i stop playing the game every time because i just continue not scoring a goal and seems no one has an answer...

I don't think fatigue because they are 95-100 most of the time.. how do I know/stop overconfidence?

Players playing badly for no reason - giving away soft goals, misplacing passes, etc - can be a sign of overconfidence.

Morale needs to be balanced, not maxed out. I think of "superb" morale as a warning sign. My main weapon is the post-match team talk. Use team talks, press conferences, etc to take your players down a peg or two.

just dont give up, with chelsea ya should be finishing top 4 anyway, no excuses, and with the transfer kitty, it should be easy enough to attract decent talent
I bough Neymar, Geromel and Donovan (as senior squad).. they are doing pretty good, they just got worse just like the whole team the last few matches, but i hope that the confidence can be controlled again..

Archived