Weird problem's, Im curious to see if anyone has them!

Since installing the patch Ive noticed the game is ALOT slower. Its basically a second's wait when I for instance, click on 'send assistant' for a press conference maybe 2. Its noticebly longer, anything I do it seem's to be slow and slurry if that make's sense?! When I have matches I tend to have it on full speed and no highlights on classic view. Basically no match at all lol, just the commentary and stat's. When I decide to make a change or when Im forced too, sometime's it crashes. It's happened 3 times, and put me off playing the game. For the last issue its involving in game changes. Everytime I succesfully make a substitution lol, it always goes back onto the match screen. Ive got no idea why but it seems far more harder to play now and Im going back onto the old 'default' as the patch has done more harm than good (if thats possible?!!?).

This isnt griping at SI, or moaning Im curious to see does anyone else have any of these issue's or is it just my laptop.

Any comeback providing as its positive, is welcome!

Cheers.

I would say no the game runs great, but I do find that I get a very delayed, sluggish response if I leave the game for an hour or 2 and then come back to it. A save sorts it out though - maybe try CTRL + S when you find things lagging.

If it is lagging all the time I would need to know the full spec of your PC and all the addons / modifications you have applied to the game.

Might be worth uninstalling, reinstalling and starting a fresh game.

You don't NEED to start a new game with a patch or hot fix, but I always find it helps.

Archived